- Resolve customer inquiries by performing activities such as order entry, supplying product/category information, availability status, suggested pricing, and sales history reports.
- Share information with customers relating to order placement, order status, and pricing.
- Identify and resolve client concerns; recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future
- Log customer calls/interactions, noting details of their inquiries and actions taken to resolve issues.
- Follow up with customers where necessary to ensure needs were met
- Refer unresolved customer issues to Customer Service Manager or Account Manager
- Provide detailed account history/sales data to Account Managers as requested
- Effectively communicate with operations team to ensure order accuracy, ship date, and special instructions are clearly noted for each order submitted
- Coach/troubleshoot questions related to accounts generating their own orders via the ZiiZii software platform
- Maintain specific designated route/customer base to establish consistent customer support channels
- Present monthly programs and new items to your designated customer list to generate incremental sales
- Work independently with your own account base and collectively with the Customer Service team to deliver the highest level of integrity and dependability to our clients
- Attend and participate in company trade shows and/or other marketing events
- Other duties as assigned by manager
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, & LICENSES:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years customer service experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Computer literate and able to successfully learn, use, and navigate our company software platform
- Language skills required: Fluent knowledge of the English language; including the ability to read and interpret written information and speak and understand verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate high-level telephone skills to include: active listening, oral comprehension/expression, critical thinking, and a willingness to resolve issues.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on customer priority, time-sensitivity, and profitability
- Ability to professionally handle a high level of call volume consistently
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a customer service team
- Professional in appearance and conduct
In addition to the benefits package offered to all Rich and Rhine full-time employees (FTEs), Customer Service Representatives also receive the following benefits:
- Incentive program in development for 2019 (new product placement, monthly programs sold, and new accounts opened)
Rich and Rhine is an equal opportunity employer. The job’s responsibilities and tasks may be modified and expanded over time. Job descriptions are not intended as, and do not create, employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer.