We currently operate out of one distribution center strategically located in Northeast Portland. Out of our nearly 50,000 square feet, we maintain over 6,000 items through multiple temperature environments and our ambient full case and split case picking areas. Through this facility, we are able to deliver 100% of our customers’ orders within 36 hours of receiving them. Our warehouse team is firmly focused on precision and efficiency throughout the picking process.
Warehouse Points of Interest
• Unbroken cold chain of perishable products from receiving to final delivery
• Average of 100 new SKUs added monthly to our 6,000+ item inventory
• Over 50% of our SKUs are available in less than full case quantities
• Full utilization of Wifi-based infrared scanner picking system
We deliver direct within approximately a 150-mile radius of the warehouse. Our operations team is constantly evaluating new opportunities to increase the efficiency of our routes and the scope of the territory we can cover each day.
• 100% of our orders are delivered by Rich and Rhine staff, not outsourced to 3rd parties
• Our fleet utilizes GPS-enabled onboard computers with real-time tracking
• Climate-controlled trucks are utilized to guarantee the provenance of temperature-sensitive cargo
• We travel nearly half a million miles per year to ensure all of our clients get their product on time and in full.
• Our drivers average over 12 years of tenure with Rich and Rhine; the vast majority of which includes an incident-free record